It is important to see an allergy specialist if you or your child has:
- a chronic cough
- a history of wheezing or other breathing difficulties
- been diagnosed with asthma requiring routine or frequent medicines
- been to the ER or hospitalized for possible asthma
- nasal congestion or drainage that needs frequent medication
- persistent or frequent eczema / atopic dermatitis
- a systemic reaction to stinging insects
- recurrent infections
- food allergy
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you, your child, or other loved one to diagnose and treat your problem. Don’t let asthma or an allergy limit the quality of your life!
Penelope A. Ewbank, MD
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine – University of Illinois College of Medicine, Peoria, Illinois
Stephen J. Smart, MD
- Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine, UICOMP; 1997-present
Monday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm | Tuesday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm | Wed: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm | Thursday: Peoria office closed
Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm | Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
Thanksgiving : Wednesday November 27, office closing at 12 noon. Must be signed in by 11:45am for allergy injections.
Thursday November 28, closed Happy Thanksgiving
Friday November 29, Office Closed
Christmas Hours : Tuesday December 24 and Wednesday December 25 – office closed. Merry Christmas
New Year Holiday : Tuesday December 31 – office will be closing at 12 noon. Must be signed in by 11:45 am for allergy injections.
Wednesday, January 1 – office closed. Happy New Year!
6615 N. Big Hollow Road Peoria, Illinois 61615
Perry Memorial Hospital 530 Park Avenue East, Suite 409 Princeton, Illinois
Medical Arts Building 527 E. Grant Street Macomb, Illinois
2355 Broadway Pekin, Illinois
OSF Medical Group Building (across from Parkview Golf Course)